What is the NS&I?
The National Savings & Investments referred to as Post Office Savings. Is an agency created by the UK government to offer investment and savings products to the public. It is also an executive agency under the office of the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
List of NS&I Products?
The NS&I offers a wide range of products that fall under two categories: taxable and tax-free accounts.
1. Income Bonds
These accounts generate interest monthly, providing users with a regular income. An income bond account can get opened with as low as £500 to the largest savings of £1 million. One must be above 16 to open this account.
2. Direct Saver Account
The Direct Saver account provides users with easy access to their savings. The account can get managed by phone or online.
3. Guaranteed Bonds
4. Investment Account
Here is the List of NS&I Tax-Free Accounts
1. Direct Individual Savings Accounts (ISA)
2. Index-linked Savings Certificates
3. Premium Bonds
4. Children’s Bonds
How to Open a National Savings & Investments Account?
The National Savings & Investments accounts are available for purchase in two ways, including phone service and online signup. For online registration, here is what to do;
- Browse the National Savings & Investments (NS&I) website and use ns&i login dashboard.
- Before you register, visit the site where information on the various types of accounts is highlighted.
- Enter an area with the type of account you are interested in, and get information on the rates, accessibility, and investment limits linked to each account type.
- Register and login. Check for the ‘Register and Login’ button on the site’s navigation bar.
- Activate your account by depositing money as per the investment limits of the specific account.
- For winnings on a premium account, please browse the site’s NS, and I prize checker.
Disclaimer: This article is not investment advice or an investment recommendation and should not be considered as such. The information above is not an invitation to trade and it does not guarantee or predict future performance. The investor is solely responsible for the risk of their decisions. The analysis and commentary presented do not include any consideration of your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances or needs.
Risk Warning: Our products are traded on margin and carry a high level of risk and it is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved.